Tuesday, May 9, 2017

YOU ARE MY LIFE COMPANION

I love you in every way imaginable. From the day I first met you I have loved you; the first time I saw you my heart fluttered and melted into heavenly sweetness. I will never forget how safe I felt when you held me for the first time… You were like my lighthouse showing me way while I swam through life, having no one with me but you. When you looked into my eyes you finally reached my soul, and I knew then I was finally home. With you I feel complete in every way… when I hold your hand I make a vow to myself that no matter what, I will never leave you alone. You are the one who has mended every nook and corner of my soul with your love and has never let me fall down. I promise you, I will heal all the damaged and broken pieces of your soul with my love. I will love you for what you are and what not… with all your imperfections and flaws… Your love has made me breathe again. I want to grow old with you and fight this world together holding your hand.

No comments: