Saturday, May 13, 2017

IT’S ALL OVER NOW

Enough! I can’t wait for you anymore when all you have done is shown me that you don’t want me in your life and that you don’t love me. Throughout our relationship, I have always been the one begging for love and attention… but not anymore. I don’t want to wait for your calls anymore and I don’t even want to wait for you! And if there is one thing I’ve learned it’s that you will never find anyone who will love you like I did. I would have gone to the ends of the earth to make you happy… I would have fought the world with you if you’d only have held my hand. I would have given you my whole heart and soul and would have made you my world if only you’d given me something for my efforts. But it’s all over now… you will not be a part of my future. I can’t afford to remain stuck here waiting for you to love me when I have my whole life to live.

No comments: