Monday, May 1, 2017

DO YOU REGRET LEAVING ME NOW?

Seeing you after so long made me happy but also shocked. I thought you would be settled by now… but no, you seemed more lonely and broken to me. It was your decision to leave everything and go after your dreams and I didn’t stop you then because I knew your dreams meant everything to you. You never thought about me… about us or our relationship, you simply left everything behind. But now, when you have achieved everything you wanted… why do you seem so lonely..?? How can you feel incomplete after accomplishing everything you dreamed of? Perhaps it’s because you have no one to share your success with… no one to go to when you’re tired or lonely. I remember that feeling because I felt it myself – long after you’d moved on and I was still waiting for you to come back. Maybe now after all this time, you’re beginning to realize exactly what you walked away from. 
Neena Gupta.

No comments: