Thursday, May 4, 2017

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING

I don’t understand how it’s possible – but somehow my love for you increases with every passing day. I love you so much that sometimes I can’t even understand my own feelings. There are times when I get angry with you, but I can’t stay mad for too long because the moment I see you or hear your voice all my anger melts away and I want nothing more than to hug you. I don’t understand what is it that makes me love you so much when you so rarely show your love. You never seem to miss me as much when I’m not around… often I feel as if my absence and presence never make any difference to you at all… But still, my heart craves for you… Any time I sit in silence the only voice that I hear is yours… Whenever I close my eyes, your face is all that I see. No matter how happy I am, whenever I feel I have everything I still need you. My heaven lies in your arms and within you… my soul has found it's home., https://www.facebook.com/neenaguptaquotes/?ref=bookmarks

No comments: