Friday, May 19, 2017

I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT ANYMORE

I don’t want to fight anymore for my place in your life. Because if you really loved me and wanted me in your life, I wouldn’t be in the position I’m in now. I feel like I’m the only one giving everything to the relationship and receiving nothing in return. You don’t even talk to me unless I start the conversation. You never look at me when you are sitting beside me. You’re always busy with your own things, and you only come to me when you need something. Whenever I need you, you’re never there for me. It’s like I don’t exist. The worst thing is that you never even ask where we went wrong. It’s as if you lost all your feelings for me. Something or someone else is taking away your time from me. When I ask you about it, you ignore me. If there is someone else, I don’t want to fight for the Love that was mine. But if my perception is wrong, I will not ask for your time and attention. You will give that to me if you want to be with me. Until then, I will wait for you to come back to me…completely.

No comments: