Saturday, May 13, 2017

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BEST FRIEND

Thank you for being there when no one else was there for me… Thank you for believing in me, standing beside me and being the one person to tell me everything’s going to be ok. You were the only one who tried to help me when I was hurting… when the punches and cuts that life had wreaked on me had worn me down until I was lonelier than ever. And even though I pushed you away, you never left me alone… so thank you for sticking by me when I was drowning… for telling me it’s going to be ok… for caring enough to hold me tight when I was crumbling inside and outside. Thank you for loving me the way I am and reminding me how important I am to you… for showing me how much I matter to you… Thank you for confiding in me, for pushing me to become a better person… and for helping me to build the life I always wanted for myself…. Thank you for being my best friend. 

No comments: