Monday, May 1, 2017

DO YOU LOVE ME OR SIMPLY NEED ME?

Sometimes I feel as though you don’t actually love me, but simply want me around you just for the things I do for you. It seems you need me when you want someone to listen to you… you need me when you’re frustrated and want to vent things out… you need me when you feel sad and shattered and want someone to hug you… and you need me when you’re angry with someone else because you someone to hear all about it. It’s as if you want me around for every reason imaginable except to love. There’s never a moment when you want to love me or to talk about us… our life or our future. It makes me wonder… do you really love me or you just want me around for the sake of it? Perhaps that’s why my absence and my presence don’t seem to make any difference to you. I never get any calls or “miss you” messages when I am not with you… it’s always me who calls or messages you and even fights with you… and underneath it all, it is always the feeling that I am unwanted that is making me angry…!! Neena Gupta.

No comments: