Monday, May 15, 2017

IS MY LOVE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Something is different between us… lately I have noticed that you are always emotionally drained whenever you’re with me and I don’t understand why this has happened? Is my love not enough for you? Don’t you love me anymore?? I try to take care of myself as much as I can amongst all my other responsibilities because I don’t want to be a burden to you… but this is your family too. In spite of everything going on I always manage to give you my time and affection but you never seem to consider love and dedication towards your family a necessity. Sometimes I feel that all you want is a sexy or exciting partner that you can show off to people in your social circles and I simply don’t measure up anymore. There’s so much more to a relationship… there’s love, dedication and yes, there are responsibilities… but are emotions really of no value to you? If that’s the case then I don’t think I want to try to win your heart again… I don’t want to be in love with such a shallow person. I don’t want the man in my life to only care for outer beauty and not the person I am inside…. If who I inside don’t matter to you, then I’m not giving you my heart anymore.

No comments: