Monday, May 15, 2017

MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE

I still remember the day we first met and talked for hours… There was nothing like the love between us back then but as we kept meeting on and off, our feelings for each other started to take shape. As time went by we kept falling more in love with each other… and every time we met there seemed to be something different about you that mesmerized me and made me think about you for hours afterward… Now that we are finally together, I feel proud to see how strong our bond has become and just how much we belong to each other. You have made my life so amazingly beautiful with your perpetual and persistent love. I want nothing more than to sleep and wake up next to you for the rest of my life. I don’t ever want to give up on the feelings I have for you. I want to share my love with you forever… because I know in my heart that my feelings for you will never change… my love for you will never die. 




No comments: