Tuesday, May 9, 2017

MAYBE, SOMEDAY

You have broken my heart… You have used me up and then left me stranded in the middle of the road, but in spite of that I still love you truly and wholeheartedly and can never think badly of you. I will pray for your wellbeing, even if you are not with me anymore. I can’t move on keeping grudges in my heart and my soul won’t feel peace unless I forgive you for hurting me and for playing games with me. Someday I will not feel the pain you caused me anymore… but I will always love you. There’s a special place for you in my heart and maybe someday I will be able to talk about you without that sting in my chest and the shortening of my breath. The only thing I’m sorry for is the fact that you won’t find someone who will love you like I would have. 

No comments: