Wednesday, May 10, 2017

THANKS FOR THE FEELINGS YOU GAVE ME

Thank you for breaking my heart because it let me know what I do and don’t want out of life. Your actions showed me I’m worth so much more than what you were offering me… but at the same time thank you for being my first love because if you hadn’t been there at that time in my life, I would never have known it had the potential to be so beautiful. Your love added so many colors to my life while it lasted, and it made me understand every love song, every smile and every blue sky. So despite how it ended, thank you for showing me that love is a journey that makes you grow each and every moment. If I’d never met you I would never have felt the emotions and the passion that I felt. We may not be together anymore and you have broken my heart but I will always be grateful to you for the feelings and emotions you gave me…

No comments: