Sunday, May 7, 2017

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME

After being in a noxious relationship it wasn’t easy to believe in love again… but then you came along and changed everything. You turned my world upside down with your love and care… you showed me what true love is. You helped me forget my past by talking about the things that were making me depressed. You helped me come out of the darkness that was eating me up. You didn’t fall in love with me for my physical appearance – but for who I really was. You loved me when I wasn’t lovable… you brought back my smile when I thought it was gone forever. You trusted in me and pushed me – not only to do the things that made me happy – but to be the best I can be. Your love and trust in me made me fall in love with myself again… you made me believe in everything. You are the man who saw something in me when I couldn’t see anything in myself. Thank you for loving me, for believing me and making me your entire world…. But most importantly, thank you for showing me what true love is. https://neenagpt.blogspot.in/

No comments: