Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU

Don’t you ever wonder why I never opposed you, and why I always said yes to everything you wanted me to do whether it’s jumping off a cliff or running after you? It’s because I Love You. I loved you from the very first day I saw you. I still remember the sparkling light in your eyes; that satisfaction on your face after winning me over. I lost myself that day, but you never understood the Love I had for you and still do. You only saw me as a friend. Someone you always needed to be with, but could never Love. Maybe you don’t understand your true feelings. But I kept loving you secretly and always hoped that one day you would understand my Love. Then one day you suddenly disappeared, and now today when I saw you with him I could see the same sparkle in your eyes. But I promise you that no matter where things go from here, I will never let it fade. I will always be there for you as your best friend; you can always rely on me. You can count on that!

No comments: