Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I’M STILL NOT OVER YOU.

I don’t know how much longer I can hold myself back from texting or calling you. I know we’re not together anymore but I can’t stop myself from thinking about you. I’m still not over you… I still want you near me… I even dream about talking to you the way we used to. I know you’re not thinking about me, but you still have that power over me and I simply can’t stop myself from checking up on you. I want you to think about me… do thoughts of me cross your mind from time to time? I know it’s all over but I still want you to be reminded of all the good times we had together. Maybe you have washed my name off your heart, but I’m still waiting for you to come back. You may have erased me from your memories, but I can’t forget you. I miss you like hell… but maybe someday I will be able to forget about you the way you did about me.

No comments: