Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WE WERE NOT DESTINED TO LAST

I never thought that we would ever go our separate ways. We had so much Love and understanding, but then everything was gone. From a loving couple, we have become strangers. Was this a sudden decision of yours, or have you been preparing for this? I did sense that something was wrong, but I never imagined our relationship was coming to an end. You had already decided to move on, and you were just waiting for the perfect time. You never paid attention to the pain I was feeling and the tears I cried; nothing moved you. It troubled me. Every night while lying beside you, I could feel you were miles apart. But I never thought that something bad was about to happen. Anyhow, I do wish you all the best in your new life. As for me, I will always Love you because I could never Love another the way that I Loved you. I could never feel the way that I felt for you. I Loved you deeply and soulfully, but we were not destined to last. Maybe someone else has won your Heart forever.

No comments: