Friday, May 19, 2017

I DESERVE A MAN

I deserve a man who I can love wholeheartedly and who loves me just as much in return. I deserve someone who will cross oceans for me… someone who cares for me and will climb mountains with me… someone who loves my madness and all the little things I do. I deserve a man who finds no faults, sees no flaws and whose love knows no bounds… someone who stays by my side through thick and thin and who embraces me and makes me feel at home… I deserve someone who never pushes me back but feels proud of holding my hand in public… someone who will stay forever, even when life pulls us in two different directions… I deserve someone who will choose me over and over again and look for me in a crowd… someone who will quench my thirst with his infallible love.

No comments: