Friday, May 19, 2017

FOR YOU, IT’S DIFFERENT

There are so many times when we use word LOVE with so many people around us..but when I said it to you… it’s meaning is altogether different…when I say I love you it means I love you for everything you have done for me..for persistently saying I look beautiful without makeup..for those corny punch lines that you speak to make me laugh..for the sound of your laughs and that voice which soothes away all my anxiety and worries …for your killing smile that completes my day..I love all your imperfections and flaws..all your drama and all those times that we fight, for every story of yours that has made you what you are today…I love you more than what words can express.I love you for making me love you every day…..for your out of the blue sweetness and your imperfections.

No comments: