Wednesday, May 3, 2017

ALL I NEED IS YOU

I don’t want expensive gifts or fancy dinners… I want YOU… all of you. I want your complete attention when I am telling you something… I want your shoulder to cry on when life throws punches at me… I want your words of encouragement when I dare to pursue my dreams. I want you to make me feel safe when I’m with you… and though I may want you with me in every moment of my life, know that there are some days I need you more. The times when I am sad and broken… when my past mistakes nag at me – they’re the times I need you to hug me tight and hide me from the world. Your love is my strength and with you, I feel as safe as a pearl in its shell because your love is my shelter on rainy days… I want you to be with me, to love me and protect me from the hardness of life. I want you to love me… genuinely, passionately and loyally…

No comments: