Friday, May 19, 2017

I DON’T LIKE WHO YOU’RE CHANGING INTO

I don’t know what’s going on, but you are changing drastically! You are not the person you used to be with me… lately, you seem so indifferent. Whenever you’re with me you seem so far away… I can’t even feel you anymore… you are emotionally and soulfully out of my reach. You don’t show any affection or feelings towards me… not even my pain or my tears move you. You don’t bother to answer my questions or reply to my texts. You may stand by my side physically but your mind wanders elsewhere and the fact that we have stopped communicating doesn’t seem to matter to you at all. There was a time when you and I had so much to talk about… for hours we would sit and discuss things together… but now you barely speak to me. You seem like a stranger I don’t know… and all my pain, my love and my feelings for you go unnoticed…

No comments: