Wednesday, May 31, 2017

ARE YOU THE MAN I FELL IN LOVE WITH?

Are you the man I fell in Love with, or someone I don’t even know anymore? Because the man I knew was someone who loved me madly, and never left me alone. You never thought of hurting me or brought tears to my eyes; not even in dreams. You always stayed with me like my shadow. When I was sad, you were the one that made me smile. Now, you are the only one hurting me. You don’t care about my feelings and emotions anymore. Your words cut like a knife and the pain has never left me. Every day you look for a new reason to fight just to hurt me. You don’t care if I cry all the time. The worst thing is that you never accept you are hurting me, and it’s as if hurting me gives you great satisfaction. Seeing me sad makes you happy. You never apologize, you just justify your actions with stupid reasons. I often wonder if I Loved you, or some other version of you. I must have been blind and couldn’t see the mask you wore in front of me. You never Loved me.

No comments: