Sunday, May 21, 2017

RECEIVING NO MESSAGE IS ALSO A MESSAGE

Receiving no message is also a message, and this is so true of our relationship. It’s always been me asking for your time and attention. It’s always me who calls or texts first and misses you and wants to spend more time with you. I am the only one who cries over you or fights for you. Today, when I wasn’t here the entire day and never texted you, I never received one message from you or even a phone call. The only messages I receive have to do with work. All this says to me is that you must not miss me; you never miss me. I am the only one who wants this relationship to work and you never even try or put forth any effort. You never show me your Love and affection. After an argument, I am the one who always comes back. You never do. Today, I understand the truth about where we stand in this relationship. It’s obvious that I am not as important to you as you are to me. When I never get a personal message from you, that is my message; you don’t Love me, you only need me! 

No comments: