Monday, May 1, 2017

WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

Even after being together for so long, I still feel as though you are a complete stranger to me sometimes… There are moments I feel as though I don’t know you. Sometimes you seem so distant it’s like you barely know me… and other times we feel like identical twins who know each other inside out. Sometimes you love me so intensely I feel as though I am your one and only… and other times you are completely indifferent towards me and only seem to come to me when you need something… I don’t understand you… who are you really..?? Are you the one who loves me more than life itself and knows me better than you know your own heart and soul? Or are you the one I can never get close to… someone who never lets their true self be shown…? Is it all just a mask? I don’t know what to believe and what not to believe anymore… Who are you really and what’s truly in your heart..?? Which version of you should I trust – the person who sweet talks me or the stranger I barely know? Neena Gupta.

www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com

No comments: