Thursday, April 13, 2017

YOU’RE NOT WORTH MY TIME”

YOU’RE NOT WORTH MY TIME”

I will not let myself break down now that you have left me… You never cared for me or loved me the way I loved you… You were never present in the relationship; it was always me that kept us together… My love for you made me so blind that I never saw things clearly… I never opened my eyes and saw your real motives… You never wanted my heart and my soul. Now that you have left everything is clear… you were never mine. It was only ever me loving you… I was the only one who wanted the relationship and that is why you never contributed to it. It was always me keeping it all together… making up after fights and crying because I missed you… but not anymore. I will never again suffer or be hurt by a person who was never meant for me… I will no longer cry for a man who never even loved me or respected my feelings… I will no longer give up my life for a man who is not worth another second of my time. 

No comments: