Friday, April 14, 2017

I AM WHO I AM

I AM WHO I AM

I am who I am, flawed and imperfect. I make mistakes but I admit to them too… I know I’ll never have a super sexy figure and I make no apologies for who I am – I do what I like to do… I cry and laugh with the ups and downs of life and I enjoy it. I don’t pretend to be anything I’m not and because of that, some people don’t like me… but that’s ok. I am not here to impress anyone… I say what’s on my mind and never try to tiptoe around things. I am never afraid of doing the things I want to do and I don’t need anyone’s approval to do them either… I have no regrets for the things I have done and I have no reservations about the things I am yet to do… When I love, I love fiercely and I give my all without holding anything back. I don’t care what people think of me because I know who I am, I’m proud of who I am… and that’s the only thing that matters to me.

No comments: