Thursday, April 6, 2017

YOUR LOVE IS MY BIGGEST STRENGTH

YOUR LOVE IS MY BIGGEST STRENGTH

I know that you are there for me and you always will be, no matter what. My trust in you is more absolute than my trust in myself. I know if I ever need to vent things out you are always there to listen… and if I ever break down, you are always there to lend me a shoulder to rest my head on. If I ever feel weak, you are there to hold my hand and stand beside me. You push me forward whenever I feel tired, and you are always there with open arms to hug me and hold me… to let me lie in your lap and rest. Your love is my biggest strength; you would never want to see me fail… You are my forever friend, my lover and my biggest support. I can’t imagine my existence without you. I love you… deeply… madly and crazily! 

No comments: