Saturday, April 29, 2017

THERE’S STILL A PLACE FOR YOU HERE

The place you had in my life is still empty as I can’t ever love anyone the way I loved you. No one was ever able to take your place in my life… I always knew that no matter what I did, no one could ever love me the way you did so I never gave that place in my heart away to anyone else… And even now after all this time you still have it… I still remember all the moments we spent together in each other’s arms… I still remember all the nights that we spent watching the night sky. Every moment we spent together is a memory that I still cherish for hours. I loved you… I still love you and I will always love you. So if you ever want to come back, you will find me waiting for you as I know in my heart that I’ll never be able to love anyone else. Neena Gupta

No comments: