Saturday, April 22, 2017

I DON'T WANT PERFECT, I WANT REAL

I don’t want perfect… I want someone who’s as silly, mad and weird as I am. I don’t want someone who accepts my imperfections quietly – I want someone who argues and screams whenever I’m in the wrong… I want someone who fights to save the relationship. I want someone who works hard to be perfect… someone who grows with me and changes me for the better… I don’t want a person who changes themselves and compromises everything they believe in to avoid conflict – I’d much prefer to spend hours arguing just so I know what they’re passionate about…. Because fighting isn’t always a bad thing… it’s passion, it’s confidence in being yourself and standing up for what you believe in… and best of all, it’s making up afterward… Spend the night with me whispering “I’m sorry”… hold me for hours while looking into my eyes. I don’t want perfect – I want real and honest. I want someone who doesn’t pretend to be something they’re not… I want stubbornness and passion… But most of all, I want the type of compatibility that can only come from discussions and arguments. Neena Gupta.
http/www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com

No comments: