Friday, April 14, 2017

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Letting each other go is the ONLY thing left for us to do now… even though the notion of leaving one another is painful… but maybe we were not meant to be. We have tried so hard to save this relationship… but it seems we can’t. We have been the best of the friends… and we did everything a couple can do to save a relationship. But perhaps we are simply not meant to be and our futures have other destiny’s planned for us… No one has to be blamed for what has happened… after all, when a door closes – a new one opens up and it’s now time to unlock the doors that our futures hold for us… Now is the time to move on to something new that is ready and waiting for us… But please know that I will never forget you. All that I am today is because of your love and support. We may not be lovers in the end but we will always be the best of friends…If you ever need me I will always be there for you. You have made me the person I am today.

No comments: