Tuesday, April 11, 2017

THERE’S ALWAYS SOMEONE MADE FOR US

THERE’S ALWAYS SOMEONE MADE FOR US

I had been in a cocoon for so long that I no longer wanted to come out of my shell. I was so terrified and broken. Every person I had ever trusted played with my heart and left me broken and shattered. Eventually, I built walls around my heart and hid myself away where no one could reach me and harm me anymore… But you came out of the blue one day and banged on the walls so hard I could feel them crumbling. When you looked into my eyes, you made me believe in you. When you held my hand, you broke through the walls protecting my heart. When you pulled me close and held me, all my fears faded away and my soul freed itself from its protective shell… You made me trust in someone again… You made me fall in love again… Your love and honesty made me believe in mankind… in morals and integrity… You showed me the world can be a beautiful place and that it still has kind and lovely people in it who genuinely care for others… People who can love without selfish motives… people for whom love is just as sacred as it is for me. You showed me that there is always someone made for us and they will always find their way to us sooner or later…! 

No comments: