Wednesday, April 12, 2017

YOU’RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND

YOU’RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND

No matter what you do… no matter how much you ignore me or take me for granted – I still can’t take my mind off you. I may get angry but I can’t make myself hate you… I can’t force my heart to forget you and I can’t stop thoughts of you invading my mind. You may have reasons to ignore me or take me for granted… but I don’t have a single one. Even when I am busy with other things, you are always on my mind. I miss you, even when I am having fun with my friends. I have loved you truly and deeply from the moment I met you with every bit of my heart and soul… I have tried so hard to not to think about you, even though you seem content to ignore me for days on end… But the moment I hear your voice, all my anger melts away and all I want to do is hug you tight…

No comments: