Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I CAN’T EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR YOU

I CAN’T EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR YOU

Honey, I can’t ever tell you in words how much I love you or how deeply that love goes into my heart and soul. I will never be able to pen down my feelings for you because words are not enough to show you how much I love you. Words don’t express how much you mean to me… how my heart beats for you… how you are the sun who has brightened my every morning with your love and kisses… and how you are the moon who has taken away every trace of darkness from my life. Words cannot describe the way your eyes twinkle like guiding stars that always lead me in the right direction. When it comes to you my darling – words will never be enough… so I guess I have no choice but to dedicate the rest of my life to showing you just how special you are…. and just how much you are truly loved…
 Neena Gupta 

No comments: