Wednesday, April 12, 2017

YOU HAVE A HOLD ON ME

YOU HAVE A HOLD ON ME



Will you ever call me or text me the way I do with you? Will you ever count the minutes left before you see me again like I do with you? Will you ever miss me when I go out the way I miss you the moment you leave – or will you always forget me the moment you close the door? As much as I care for you, you have never cared as much for me and have always taken my feelings for granted. But what if I get sick of all this waiting… what if I move on? Will you miss me then – or will you be able to live without me? You know you are my weakness… you know that I am deeply in love with you and that I don’t want anyone else in my life but you…. They say knowledge is power and it really is true… the knowledge that I love you unconditionally gives you a power over me like nobody else has ever had… I just wish that I had the same power over you

No comments: