Monday, April 3, 2017

I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.

I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.



Though you have made the decision to leave me, I know in my heart I could not have done anything more to make you stay. I have loved you truly and deeply… in fact, you are the only man I have ever known and loved in my life… but perhaps we two are not meant to be together forever… Maybe our journey as a couple was only destined until this point. But know that I will never forget you… I got to know of love because of you but I will not ask you to stay when I know you don’t want to … Whatever time we spent together was the most cherished time of my life, I will always keep it tucked in my heart and will hold onto it forever. You were, are, and always will remain my best friend… but we were never meant to be life partners. Always remember… anytime you need me I am always there for you. I will always love you, no matter where you will be… and I will keep you in my prayers.

No comments: