Thursday, April 6, 2017

ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO WIN ME

ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO WIN ME



What a fool I was to trust your words when I saw no emotion in your eyes… Real love cannot be contained or hidden… it expresses itself in a person’s every action. But I was never able to feel your love… it was only ever words… and even then I kept fooling myself because I was so deeply and madly in love with you. My love blinded me – so I never tried to see beyond those words you kept repeating just because you wanted me… But you never loved me… you just wanted to show the world that you owned me. All you wanted was to win me… and I let you win me over because I had already lost myself to you… I truly loved you… but knowing you now I don’t want to be fooled anymore… I don’t want to be used by you anymore..!!

No comments: