Friday, April 21, 2017

MY PROMISE TO YOU

MY PROMISE TO YOU

l will never leave you, I promise… I will never turn my back on you even if we fight and argue… I will never leave you alone when you are tired and sad, even if you’re angry with me. I will always stay with you through your good days and bad days. I want to know all your personality traits… your stubbornness, your mood swings, what angers you and your sense of humor. I want to help you pursue your dreams. But most of all I also want you to know the real me because I’m not perfect either. We may fight and argue but I still love the way your hand fits into mine because we are made for each other. I want us to see this through until the end… perfection doesn’t happen instantly, we need to work together to make it happen. I want to see you at your lowest, your worst and your most unpardonable. I want those sweet little lies we tell each other, not to hurt one another but to fit in with each other’s imperfections. I want to do everything that two imperfect people can do to make their relationship perfect and I want it only with you. I want you to know how selfish and moody I am, how fiercely I fight when think I am right… and even when I’m not. I want REAL LOVE… I love you for who you are and who we are together with all our flaws and imperfections… I promise to stay by your side in every situation – good or bad. I promise to face every hurdle that comes our way together and to fight both with you and for you… I will stay with you until the end and will never look back. 

Neena Gupta.

No comments: