Friday, September 30, 2016

LIVE BIG DREAM BIGGER

LIVE BIG DREAM BIGGER I want you to do things you never had the courage to do before…I want you to take that one step you always wanted to take but were too afraid to. There’s always going to be a first time for everything, and yes, it’s nerve-racking – but never let that stop you! If you don’t try, you’ll never win at anything… Life is all about taking risks… I want you to think the impossible, work towards your dreams and believe in yourself – no matter what others think of you…. I want you to gather every bit of courage you have and face every storm that comes your way whilst continuing to pursue your dreams…. I want you to never once fall asleep with tears in your eyes from a lifetime of broken dreams. I want you to rise every morning with new hopes for a new day. Always believe… LIFE CAN BE DIFFICULT, BUT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE… Whatever you want – you can achieve it! If not today, then perhaps tomorrow because tomorrow belongs to only you… Just have patience and never lose hope….!!

No comments: