Saturday, September 10, 2016

I AM JUST ONE OF HIS FRIENDS

I AM JUST ONE OF HIS FRIENDS



I thought I held the most important place in his life and he shared everything with me… Every time he had something on his mind, I thought I was the first person he wanted to share it with…. I believed his every secret confession was told only to me in the strictest of confidence…. that whenever he needed someone, only my name came to mind…I thought I had his trust and that I was the most important person in his life…. But no – I was wrong…. He talks to every girl he is friends with… He shares his so-called secrets with all his friends… He talks to anyone about anything! I was never his most trusted friend, or his only friend… or his ONLY ONE…. He is as sweet with all of them as he is with me… I thought I held the most important part of his heart… but no…. he treats everyone else in his life the same way….. I AM JUST ONE OF HIS FRIENDS….. NOT HIS ONLY ONE….!!

No comments: