Wednesday, September 7, 2016

YOU RE MY PRINCE CHARMING

YOU RE MY PRINCE CHARMING

 Every girl dreams of her own prince charming with certain qualities she admires… I too have dreams… I want a man who knows me and understands my feelings. I want him to wake me with a kiss on my forehead. I never cared so much for a handsome or sexy men – I always desired a man who had a good nature, generous heart and an empathy for the pain of others. I dreamed of eyes that could see the inner beauty in others and not just focus on looks… I always wanted a man who would treat everyone equal and would never take into account their wealth or status…. I wished for a man who would treat me as an equal and would help me pursue my dreams… A man who is not only is my life partner – but also my best friend. The one I can talk to and share my feelings with without ever giving it a second thought… A man who always stands by me and supports me… AND THEN I MET YOU…and I found all these things in you… You are and always will the only one who I will love and adore with all of my heart… YOU ARE MY PRINCE CHARMING…

No comments: