Sunday, September 11, 2016

MY PROMISE TO YOU

MY PROMISE TO YOU

I promise to be with you throughout every moment of our lives… I promise to never be a reason for your pain…. I will never ask you for anything you are not comfortable with… I will never ask questions you don’t want to answer… I will never ask for anything – except for your time and attention… I will always be there through thick and thin…. I will never let you feel lonely… I will always try to understand your reasons for doing things the way that you do….. I will give you enough space to be yourself and will help you achieve all your goals and dreams… I will stand beside you…. not just as your companion for life but your soulmate, your best friend and your reason for happiness… I want to be the reason you wake up in the mornings… I want to be the one you dream of and your inspiration to turn your dreams into reality… I want to be your strength, your lover and your best friend…

No comments: