Wednesday, September 14, 2016

BUT I WAS WRONG.

BUT I WAS WRONG.I thought I had finally found someone who complimented me. Someone who shared the same feelings of excitement and the thrill of being in Love. Someone that I could share my happiness with. Someone with whom I could share my deepest secrets. Someone who would be there to hug me and hold me through the good times and the bad. I really thought you would be there for me whenever I needed you, but I was wrong. The only time you come to me is when I ask you to. You never come on your own. It’s like you don’t sense how I feel or you simply don’t care. You are so cold and distant. It’s like you no longer have any feelings for me, or you have just become complacent and comfortable with the way things are. Maybe this is just your way. But you don’t understand my joy or my sadness. The excitement I feel whenever we meet, or the sadness I feel when we part. I never feel anything like that in you. It’s as if you are no longer interested in me. I want to enjoy the excitement with you, the thrill of being with you, the chills I get whenever you are near me, and the butterflies I feel dancing around when you are with me. But I know I can’t change you. I have tried my best to draw out those feelings from you for me, but it’s all been in vain. There is nothing more that I can do. I either have to accept the way you are and continue showing my feelings or forget them too…

No comments: