Saturday, September 17, 2016

I WANT THE OLD YOU BACK

I WANT THE OLD YOU BACK

I hate when you ignore me for your work…. and I hate that you don’t understand my feelings anymore. You’ve changed so much… It’s as if all the feelings of love have left you and you’ve become nothing more than an emotionless machine that can only perform and interpret actions. There have been so many times when I don’t want to speak – but I want to be understood… I want you to read my eyes and listen to my heart. I want you to understand every word I DON’T say…. But it never happens. Not anymore. I MISS THAT OLD YOU… The man who was the master of reading me… The man I never had to utter a word to – but he knew what I was feeling. I want that love back in my life… I want the old YOU back… The one who took care of my every need…. my every desire…. The one who wanted to be with me all the time, every moment of the day… I don’t like this new you, who comes to me only when YOU need something….I don’t like this GIVE AND TAKE relationship where I do all the giving and you do all the taking… I want that spark of love to ignite again… I want us to be like we were. I promise you I will do every possible thing to bring that spark back in our life…. I won’t give up on my love for you and the relationship we built…..I will do every possible thing to get that old YOU back…

No comments: