Saturday, September 3, 2016

I WILL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF

I WILL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF



I grew tired… Tired of waiting for you to sense when I was in pain… Of waiting for you to feel my soul screaming for you to hold me and heal it…. There was a time long ago when you were always an arm’s length away and I could reach for you when I was hurting and you were there to hold me. But those days are gone now… That was when you wanted me… when you told me how much you needed me in your life and now that you’ve finally got me it seems as though you’ve changed. I am seeing a whole new side to you… A person who doesn’t care about my pain or my feelings … Who comes to me only when they need something. You do come when I call you or ask for help…but I shouldn’t have to! Not when I know you understand my pain so well… I shouldn’t have to call you because you’ve never once had to when you’ve needed me…I always have been – and still am – always there for you whenever you need me… So why couldn’t you be there for me the same way?! It’s too late… I don’t need you anymore. I don’t want to wait for you nor do I even want to call you… I have learned to heal my broken and tired soul on my own….I don’t want to be dependent on you or anyone else ever again… I have strengthened myself so much that I don’t need any hand to wipe my tears away….!!

No comments: