Tuesday, February 28, 2017

YOU MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD BETTER

YOU MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD BETTER



Every day is a brighter day for me whenever you are with me… Nothing harmful ever dares to come near me when they see you holding me in your arms; not pain, not grief… not even bad luck! Everything around us becomes wonderful and beautiful… The days are pleasant and my heart sings songs of love. My eyes never grow tired of looking into yours… sometimes I even forget to blink… and sleep! I try to open my mouth to speak, but the words seem to lose their way and instead find their way to you as words of love. Everything leads to you… Your love makes me feel so beautiful that I fear even the moon gets jealous and hides behind the clouds… You are the master of my feelings. You rule over my heart and body… and as my soul merges with yours, you make me feel even more beautiful and radiant… I can be me when I’m with you as I know that no one will be judging me. I am safe to speak my mind openly and be free to do things which I would otherwise find silly… but with you, I became a little girl again. A girl who is loved for who she really is… who is pampered and taken care of and never judged for what she is not… With you, I can love myself truly… Your love makes me feel like the most beautiful girl you have ever laid eyes on… and I know without question that I am the luckiest woman in the world….! 

No comments: