Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I WAS AFRAID TO LOVE YOU

I WAS AFRAID TO LOVE YOU



Before you came into my life I’d had so many bad experiences in life and love… I’d had my heart broken so many times that it felt like whoever I loved would always leave me in darkness… I felt lonely and broken… like I couldn’t possibly love or trust again. So I started running away from relationships… I started living in my own shell, never allowing anyone near me... But then one day you came into my life and you banged so hard on the walls I had built around my heart that they crashed down and you entered inside and found a corner for yourself… But because of the fear I had from all the pain I had endured, I couldn’t allow myself to accept you as a part of my life… I wouldn’t allow you to get too close… But slowly you started capturing my heart… and as much as that soothes me – it also frightens me… I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU NOW… After all I did to try and keep you away, your love melted all the ice and crashed through my walls and allowed you to capture my heart… I will never be the same person again – you are the one person who never asked for anything but gave me everything I ever desired or dreamed of… Not a day goes by when you aren’t there for me… You were the one I always wanted to be with and now I know that you are the only one I was made for… Forgive me for taking so long to accept your love… but the truth is I was so afraid of losing you. I never said it on your face because I couldn’t… and I’m sorry that I never showed my love for you even though it was there… But now the day has come for me to surrender my defenses completely and accept your love for what it is… Your love has truly won my heart and taken over my soul……!

No comments: