Monday, February 13, 2017

TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME

TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME



I still remember the day I first met you… you were so wonderfully soft and charming… The way you looked at me simply mesmerized me. You were so sweet back then…so caring and loving. But as the time passed by you started showing your true colors… You weren’t someone special and different – you were exactly the same as everyone else I’d ever met, the only difference was you wore a mask which I was unable to see through at first… But now I’m starting to see through your over sweetness and I’m realizing that the way you parent me is actually more controlling than caring. Loving me and spending time with me was all just a part of a game that you have mastered from many years of practice with other relationships… With you, it’s all for fun… You never seem to realize that love is something sacred and that playing with hearts is a dangerous game that you will eventually pay for. When you break a heart, it never screams… but the pain you cause is very real and I am saddened to think of all the hearts you’ve broken and shattered throughout your life. But now that I see through your lies to the real you, I will teach you that I too can play these games… I am not sad for myself or brokenhearted from learning the truth about who you really are… I’m actually happy because you have taught me a valuable lesson I would have never learned if I’d never met you…. Now I will give back to you everything you gave me… multiplied… be it lies, tears or cheating. I will teach you the lessons no one has ever dared to teach you before… I will be the one to make you repent for everything you have ever done wrong… I won’t leave you… and I won’t forgive you for playing with my feelings or anyone else’s heart for that matter… you will have to pay for your every sin… Because I know in my heart that this is what GOD wants for you… and that He has chosen me to be the one to finally show you the error of your ways…..!

No comments: