Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I WORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIENDSHIPS

I WORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIENDSHIPS



I would not consider myself the jealous type – but I don’t ever want to share you with anyone. You are friends with so many women, and whenever you talk to them I have to admit I feel jealous and a little insecure… not because I don’t trust you… but because I don’t trust them. You are so sweet, gentle and attractive, every woman wants you! You are so friendly and open and most importantly… you have that charisma of attracting people… Everyone enjoys talking to you about anything and everything for hours on end and never get bored with you because you’re so interesting and witty. I know I don’t spend all day every day with you but you are always with me every waking moment. Even when I am away from you, I feel you beside me… I never feel lonely, even when you are not there and I talk things through with you within myself… I know you have no feelings for anyone except me… but can’t you be friends with just me?? I feel friendship is the first step of a relationship and I worry that if you talk to someone for hours, feelings may start developing. And that’s the only thing that scares me….you are so precious to me… I don’t want to lose you …EVER!!

No comments: