Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I THANK MY LUCKY STARS FOR YOU

I THANK MY LUCKY STARS FOR YOU



Before you came into my life, it felt like I was travelling on a long endless road… It was as if I lived in a dark night that never seemed to come to an end… I always felt like here was no one I could relate to and nothing seemed to inspire me… But because I knew that you cannot stand still and let life pass you by – I kept walking my path without knowing where I was going. Every turn seemed darker than before and there was no one I could hold on to… no one I could share my feelings with. There were trees to give me shade but no flowers to make me smile… I continued my journey, listening to the only voice I could hear that told me to keep going no matter what… Then suddenly, I turned a corner and you came like a bright star to swallow the darkness of my life… My endless dark night turned into a bright morning with thousands of flowers blooming all around me… And that was when I finally understood that this was the only road where I could have met you… I saw that my journey had a purpose because YOU were my final destination. Everything that had happened in my life until then was all worth it because you had come into my life… My mood swings, my problems, my heartbreaks… all led me towards you, as you are my true savior. You are my heart’s other half and my soulmate and now that I have found you I know I have nothing to fear. I don’t have to be afraid of darkness anymore because you are there to hold my hand and to lead me… I thank my lucky stars for bringing you to me because life no longer terrifies me and I no longer feel sadness……

No comments: