Friday, February 24, 2017

I Want To Grow Old With You

I Want To Grow Old With You

Whenever I see old couples sitting and walking together, I imagine what it would be like for us to grow old together. Seeing happy older couples makes me realize that with each passing day, we too are growing old… I know tomorrow is never a promise and that nothing lasts forever… but still I dream of growing old with you one day. I imagine us taking care of each other, laughing and enjoying every moment together… I want us to one day have a happy retired life of our own where we can do anything we like… A house of our own where we can stay together without any interruptions or disturbance… I look forward to doing things that we always wanted to do together and spending time on the things that we always planned like watching sunrises and sunsets together and admiring their beauty… Our house will be where our grandchildren come for holidays and spent quality time with us… I want to witness every fine line that adorns your face over time… I want to know you inside out in a way that only a lifetime together can achieve…. I want to do everything with you that I can’t seem to find the courage to do now, as when we grow old no one will be there to judge us anymore… we will be perfectly perfect together.

No comments: