Saturday, February 11, 2017

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU

Now that we are no longer together and you have separated yourself from me and my life completely… don’t think for a moment that I will break down or keep crying for you the way I did… I know in my heart that I did everything to keep our relationship going… I gave you everything you ever needed or asked for – but you never respected my feelings or the time and energy I put in… You always took me for granted. It hurts a little now to think that I invested such a large part of my time and energy into you… that it’s a part of my life that I will never get back… but despite that, I have no regrets as I know I loved you truly and wholeheartedly… Perhaps we were never meant to be or maybe I made a wrong choice and I’m now suffered for it because now that you have finally left me, there are things that I miss and I know will remain a part of my memory forever… Like the nights I spent in your arms listening to your heartbeat… or the nights we spent holding hands on the beach, walking and talking non-stop… Every memory I have with you will remain there in my heart forever… I will keep the happy memories of us with me for the rest of my life so that should we ever we meet again, we could at least face each other and greet one another in a friendly manner… I don’t want to torture myself anymore… but memories last forever… and it is only the good ones I choose to keep with me……!

No comments: