Wednesday, February 8, 2017

LITTLE WHITE LIES

LITTLE WHITE LIES



Why do I always allow myself to trust you again and again when you constantly lie to me about so many things… Sometimes they’re jokes but sometimes they’re intentionally misleading – either way I can’t stand it. I can’t stop thinking about your blatant dishonesty….I keep thinking about everything you’ve ever said that wasn’t true and my trust in you is now shaky at best whenever you tell me anything. It took me such a long time to trust your words and gestures and I’m not the kind of person to demand proof of every little thing somebody says because I believe love is about trust. I just don’t understand why you lie to me so often when you know I completely trust you… Love is built on principles like RESPECT, TRUST AND HONESTY… so if you love me and you want me to be with you forever, there shouldn’t be any need to lie to me… I want to be able to trust you without these constant doubts… and that’s possible only when you stop lying – even if you think they’re only little unimportant things… When you become completely honest and transparent with me… when you don’t lie to me even for fun… I’m ready to give you one last chance. But without being able to trust you, it will be difficult for me to be in this relationship forever. It’s up to you now… How much do you want me and how truly you love me? Because the moment you stop lying about smaller things… our bond of love will become unbreakable….

No comments: